With advances in cosmetic dentistry, you no longer have to live with an unsatisfactory smile. Today’s cosmetic dentists can perform a wide variety of procedures intended to make your smile brighter, more youthful, and aesthetically pleasing.
Some of the most popular procedures currently being performed by qualified cosmetic dentists include the following:
- Teeth whitening or bleaching eliminates tooth stains and discoloration
- Dental implants, both mini and full, give a more natural look and feel than traditional dentures
- Dental bonding corrects broken, crooked, or uneven teeth
- Porcelain veneers can correct both heavily discolored or severely damaged teeth
- White or composite fillings are used to treat damage to the teeth caused by cavities, and are a more natural looking alternative to traditional silver fillings
- Dental contouring aligns overlapping or crooked teeth, or helps correct the shape of teeth
- Cosmetic gum surgery can correct a receding gum line caused by natural aging or gum disease
- Accelerated orthodontics offers the same straightening benefits as braces with a much shorter treatment time
- A dental bridge or fixed partial denture helps eliminate a flat look caused by missing teeth, and helps bring back the appeal of your natural smile
Nearly all of these cosmetic procedures can be completed in one to two dental visits, are relatively painless, and require minimal recovery time. Cosmetic dentistry offers a multitude of treatments to help you improve your smile and boost your self-confidence. Consult with a qualified cosmetic dentist to find out how you can reshape your smile and enjoy greater self-esteem for years to come.
Schedule your appointment at our Morehead City dental office