Cosmetic dentistry refers to any dental work that improves the appearance of your teeth, gums, or bite. Very few people have naturally perfect teeth, but almost anyone can attain a dazzling smile with the help of a cosmetic dentist. Cosmetic dental treatments and procedures are easier and more popular than ever, allowing patients to restore and improve the appearance of their smiles. Some of the most popular options in cosmetic dentistry include:
- The placement of porcelain veneers to conceal cracks, chips, gaps, and discolored teeth.
- Composite bonding which utilizes tooth-colored resin to repair and conceal discolored or chipped teeth.
- Inlays or onlays, which restore decayed teeth with tooth-colored fillings to create a more natural look.
- Gum contouring to reshape the gum line and correct a gummy or uneven smile.
- Tooth reshaping which involves modifying or removing enamel to reshape the tooth.
- Professional teeth whitening which can brighten darkened or stained teeth up to ten shades in as little as one visit.
- Dental implants which can replace missing teeth in the most natural looking and feeling way possible.
- Clear orthodontia like Invisalign to straighten overlapping, gapped or unevenly spaced teeth comfortably, and are virtually without detection.
Advances in dental technology have provided cosmetic dentists with long-lasting, natural-looking materials that create the most aesthetically appealing result possible. Porcelain and composite material can be matched to the look and feel of your natural teeth, resulting in a beautiful smile. Consult with Morehead City cosmetic dentist Dr. Winchester to learn more about what cosmetic dental treatments and procedures are available to help you achieve a more perfect new smile.
Our dental office is located in Morehead City